Skimlinks

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Everyday Makeup #1


So today was the day I started my Youtube channel (JustOliviaTV - go check it out ) and I thought I would share the video that I made with you! It is a makeup tutorial about my everyday makeup look! I had quite a few technical, editing, uploading (and speaking ahaha) problems, and it has turned out really long, but I hope you guys don't mind too much, and hopefully enjoy it. Please tell me if there are any other makeup looks you would like me to film a tutorial of, if you liked this video, if there is anything I should change, or if you just have any questions or requests! So here is the video:




The products that I used are:
No 7 Beautiful Skin day cream for Dry/ Very Dry skin // L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer // Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC15 // Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair 1 // Maybelline Dream Terra Sun bronzing powder in 01 Light Bronze // Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle // Bourjois Blush in 15 Rose Eclat // Benefit Browzings in Medium // Topshop Eyes in Porcelain // Mac eye shadow in Wedge //L'Oreal Paris Super Liner in Black Lacquer // Rimmel London Scandaleyes Kohl in 005 Nude // 17 Wild Curls 8x Volume Mascara in Black // Lush Lip Balm in Honey Trap // Topshop Lips in Whimsical

The brushes that I used are:
real Techniques buffing brush // h&m large brush// benefit powder brush // benefit fluff shadow brush

Thank you for watching and reading :) x

p.s. I don't know how to get a good / proper thumbnail for the video, and the only options appear to be blurry and horrendous!! Please someone help me if they can, I would be soo so grateful! :D xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment