Skimlinks

Friday 18 January 2013

OOTD: Video Day #1


Excuse my drippy expression! haha I am no good at this :P

So this is what I wore in my everyday makeup video. Obviously I wasn't wearing the shoes in my video, but they are new and I think they work nicely with this dress. This outfit is largely new, and a result primarily of the January sales!

I am probably going to to a 'January sales' haul video when I am back at uni next week and after my exams (eek!), so I will tell you more about them then. For now I will just say that the dress and belt are both from Asos; the bracelet is from Topshop; the necklace is from Primark; the boots are Uraban Outfitters.

At the moment I am really busy revising for my exams, but they are all over next week, so as of then I will be blogging and vlogging a lot more regularly. I have sooo many ideas for posts and videos and can't wait to share them all with you, so stay tuned! :)


You can subscribe to my youtube channel at www.youtube.com/justoliviaTV You can also like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/justoliviahere and also follow me on twitter at www.twitter.com/OliviaMairin xx

2 comments:

  1. That necklace is so beautiful - literally makes the outfit so edgy ^.^

    flawedfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha :) I'm glad you like it! It was only £3 or £4 from Primark :D x

      Delete