Skimlinks

Saturday 9 February 2013

OOTD: Having a Catch Up
































So last night Hailey and I went out to Nandos with our flatmate from last year, and had a lovely catch up. I thought before I went I would just snap my outfit, as I want to start doing more outfit of the day posts :) These photos make it seem a lot more dressy that it was because of the flash, but I also wore my parka coat so I would class this as a 'causal dinner' outfit.

I am wearing a black velvet skater skirt from River Island, a burgundy/ brown (ish) knitted jumper with a black sequinned collar from Primark, my black barrel bag from Urban Outfitters, black ballerina flats from Primark and assorted jewelry. Also on my lips I am wearing Apocalips in Galaxy! I kept my makeup fairly neutral and pared-down, but adding just a little shimmer on my cheeks in the form of Mac Soft and Gentle (...and left my hair super messy ahaha.)

Anyway this was just a quick post, I hope you guys have a lovely weekend, and I will see you soon ;) x


2 comments:

  1. i love everything in the first pic. GREAT STYLE.
    See you in my blog girl, xoxo from Argentina : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt! Cute outfit x

    http://www.glalamorous.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete