Skimlinks

Monday 1 September 2014

L'Oréal Miss Manga Mega Volume // Review



This product has been around for a good few months now, but I have found myself reaching for it more and more recently. In fact, I would go as far as to say that it is currently my favourite  mascara. And that's coming from  a self-confessed mascara whore!

Initially I thought this was a bit rubbish for an everyday mascara, as it can be very dramatic and if you are heavy handed it quickl goes mega-false-lash-effect. However, once I got used to it, I just fell in love with the beautifully defined and voluminous lashes it gives me. Like seriously, this mascara makes my lashes look amazing, and I can build it up to go from delicately fluttery with one coat to, like I said before, super-incredible-falsie-effect!

The wand is natural bristle, which is my personal fave when it comes to mascara, but what is most unique about it is that the end is tapered and is set on a bendy end so you can wiggle it around to coat every lash!

Have you tried this mascara? Did you find it hard to work with or did you get a handle on it straight away?

No comments:

Post a Comment