Skimlinks

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Faux-Fur X Wood-Pile


"who cares about your outfit when there are sticks to munch"

I know it's been a while since I have done an ootd, and tbh I have never actually properly done one! It has been something I have wanted to start doing regularly since I started this blog waaay back in 2009! So, instead of waiting until New Year to promise to myself (yet again) that "this is the year I get my fashion blog together", I figured I would dip my toes into it now, so that when 2015 rolls around I am already firmly into the routine. 

This outfit is a staple of mine. I just love the seventies vibes from the hat/ fur/ pattern combo. The coat is a recent purchase from good old Primark, and it is the softest thing in the entire world. I had such problems getting photos in it though because it is an all encompassing bear-costume at the wrong angle! 


Hat ▻ River Island
Coat ▻ Primark
Top ▻ H&M
Skirt ▻ Zara
Boots ▻ Zara
Necklace ▻ Topshop
Dog ▻ Lucca the Cockapoo

No comments:

Post a Comment