Skimlinks

Wednesday 28 January 2015

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling twenttyyy twoo

Soooo yep. Tomorrow is my 22nd birthday. The big two-two. A decade since I was 12, carefree and in year 8. 

Blimey, I feel so old. 

Once you hit 20 life seems to go so quickly, and every week, and month and year blurs into one. Looking back over the past 4 years since I turned 18 I know I have changed monumentally, and yet also I don't feel that different. I look different, act different, have different interests and goals in life, but so much has remained the same. My friends for example. I've had a certain group of friends since I was 13-ish, and since sixth form my entire extended social circle (excluding my gorgeous uni friends) has remained pretty much the same. I love that, but it's weird thinking about nights out with the same people which happened four years ago now. 

Anyway to mark the date, I thought I would share a few old birthday pics that I found! I don't have too many that I can easily get to, but enjoy the ones I have found! :D

Found this t'other day! My 16th hahaaha look at dat hair

18th birthday dinner, when I had my "rhianna red" hair

from my 18th birthday!
From my 19th birthday: my 1st birthday at uni! the year of the power blonde

From my 21st!
also from my 21st, this is one of my fave pictures! look how happy we are!!

The pics from this year should be more cheese orientated, cos I'm having a cheese fondue & drinks night :D :D so continental. hahaha.


Anyway, I have massive plans for this year, and so far 2015 is the year when things are starting to go my way. I feel in control of my life at the moment, which I haven't felt in a very very long time, and I feel great! I am so far away from where I want to be, but I am edging closer every day. So hopefully my 22nd year will be the best so far, and I hope to bring you all along with me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment